Layout of your book
Also take advantage of more than 30 years of experience for a unique design!
- Format suitable for print, print-on-demand and ebooks
- Original book cover
Your flyer, card or book professionally printed in the Netherlands!
- corporate identity
Incl. high-resolution formatting.
Text check and translation via Nedvision:
- Everything in-house: editing, translating, editing and formatting
- Checks your document or book for language errors and spelling errors
- After checking, your text reads smoothly and is grammatically correct
- Your document will be formatted according to your request
- Translation from English and/or German
You can completely outsource the writing of your texts…
- Blog Post: an article about your company, product or service.
- Press release: a message about a new service, possibly including online promotion.
- Social media messages, possibly linked to a marketing campaign.
Research and Advice
Do you have a business issue?
Would you like to know if your brand needs to be registered internationally? Are you working on a business plan?
Nedvision provides you with solutions for your business issues.
Complete research is possible, but you can also choose to do as much as possible yourself.
You can also contact Nedvision for the implementation of management systems and the execution of internal audits.
Nedvision focuses on SMEs and starters.
- Business Plans
- Book Marketing
- Certification advice ISO 9001:2015, VCA**, BRL9101
- International (online) brand research
- Internal audits
- Search Engine Optmalization (SEO)
Want to know more? Please contact us for a non-binding advice.
SEO is the best way to distinguish you from the competition online. By optimizing your website, your website will be found faster. You get more visitors and save advertising costs.
What is SEO?
SEO stands for search engine optimization. This means that the website is optimized for search engines. The better this optimization is arranged, the more visitors it attracts from search engines like Google.
This has to do with Google showing the most relevant pages as high as possible in search results. For example, keywords in a website text are very important. They give an indication that the topic is relevant to a search by someone on Google.
However, search engine optimization consists of much more than just keywords. Texts must be very legible. Images, links and technical parts on a website must also be in order. They all play a role in the overall SEO.
A Content Gap Analysis is an in-depth analysis of the existing texts on your website using keywords. The purpose of this analysis is to determine where your texts can be enriched or on which topic new articles are needed.